One Circle is the worldwide market leader in supplying sustainable PET kegs. We are a highly innovative and dynamic company, based in Den Helder (the Netherlands). We develop, produce, and sell lightweight sustainable PET kegs for packaging and transporting various beverages. OneCircle is the founder of the KeyKeg® and the UniKeg®. For 18 years, OneCircle has been the market leader in one-way packaging for beer, wine, and ciders. By now, our products are used for several different applications. More information can be found on our website, www.keykeg.com
To expand our sales team we are looking for
Account Manager KeyKeg and UniKeg DACH and Poland
The main purpose of the Account Manager role is to grow business within existing accounts whilst identifying and gaining new accounts, in order to meet and exceed monthly turnover and profitability targets. The goal: to ensure greater brand awareness in DACH and Poland AND to sell more of our sustainable PET kegs in DACH and Poland.
- First point of contact for customers and prospects.
- Promoting KeyKeg / UniKeg products by using all available resources.
- Educating, informing, and advising customers and prospects about all matters concerning KeyKeg / UniKeg products.
- Attending trade fairs, and beverage events.
- Consulting with internal teams about delivery options for our products.
- Deliver Sales results in line with budgets.
- Bring in leads for sustainability and handing over to the sustainability manager.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to facilitate the management of relationships both internal and external.
- A strong Team player who must have the drive and motivation to develop within the existing company structure.
- An analytical thinker to enable quick assessment of potential account needs.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English and German.
- Computer literacy must be at a high standard, with an understanding of the key elements of Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- A strong understanding of the beer industry will be preferable, with a focus on current business trends within the German on-premise sector.
- Proven commercial experience (technical experience is a plus).
- Sales-driven and representative.
- No 9-to-5 mentality, willing to make foreign trips & work in the evenings and during weekends.
- Home office and willing to travel and in possession of driver’s license.
- A versatile and challenging job in a growing organization.
- A lot of opportunities for developing yourself.
- Job salary depending on education and experience.
Questions can be addressed to: Aad Hortensius, HRM, email@example.com, phone number: (+31) 0223- 760 735 or HRM@keykeg.com
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.