One Circle is the worldwide market leader supplying sustainable PET kegs. We are a highly innovative and dynamic company, based in Den Helder (the Netherlands). We develop, produce and sell lightweight sustainable PET kegs for packaging and transporting various beverages. OneCircle is the founder of the KeyKeg® and the UniKeg®. For 18 years, OneCircle has been market leader in one-way packaging for beer, wine and ciders. By now, our products are used for several different applications. More information can be found on our website, www.keykeg.com
To expand our sales team in Germany we are looking for
Account Manager KeyKeg and UniKeg Germany (North of Germany)
The main purpose of the Account Manager role is to grow business within existing accounts whilst identifying and gain new accounts, in order to meet and exceed monthly turnover and profitability targets. The goal: to ensure greater brand awareness in Germany AND to sell more of our sustainable PET kegs in Germany.
- First point of contact for customers and prospects
- Promoting KeyKeg / UniKeg products by using all available resources
- Educating, informing and advising customers and prospects about all matters concerning KeyKeg / UniKeg products
- Attending trade fairs, beverage events
- Consulting with internal teams about delivery options for our products
- Deliver Sales results in line with budgets
- Bring in leads for sustainability and handing over to sustainability manager to convert to become sustainable collection partner.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to facilitate management of relationships both internal and external
- A strong Team player who must have drive and motivation to develop within the existing company structure
- An analytical thinker to enable quick assessment of potential account needs
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English and Czech fluently. Other languages preferable
- Computer literacy must be at a high standard, with understanding of the key elements of Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- A strong understanding of the beer industry will be preferable, with focus on current business trends within the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia on premise sector
- Proven commercial experience (technical experience is a plus)
- Sales driven and representative
- No 9-to-5 mentality, willing to make foreign trips & work in the evenings and during weekends
- Home office, located in Prague area and willing to travel and in possession of driver’s license.
- A versatile and challenging job in a growing organization
- A lot of opportunities for developing yourself
- Job salary depending on education and experience.
Questions can be addressed to: Aad Hortensius, HRM, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: (+31) 0223- 760 735 or HRM@keykeg.com
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.